Perform installation and startup of new equipment. Work with customers and internal resources to resolve customer service related questions and issues. Manage incoming service calls and help coordinate appropriate actions. Maintain and manage the customer service activity data base. Travel to customer’s facility for troubleshooting and repair of existing installed base, electrical, mechanical, and computer components on vacuum equipment.
- Internal first responder to customer calls
- Interact with customers on a daily basis
- Maintain and manage a service schedule
- Travel to customer’s facility for Installations, Upgrades, Service Contract Preventative Maintenance & On Demand service
- Participates in on-site system acceptance testing and training
- Coordinate directly with customers for travel schedule
- Answers inquiries (telephone, verbal, email, literature, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and repair tools that are returned to Denton (in house service)
- Assist in new system start up and customer training at Denton when required
- Document and maintain service reports
- Writing Preventative Maintenance procedures and defining spares lists
- Documenting Best Known Methods & Best Practices
- Other duties as defined by supervisor
- Apply computer/software skills in resolving clients’ issues
- Train customers in proper PM procedures
- Knowledge of Vacuum Technology, 5 years of experience desirable
- Experience troubleshooting electronics and complex mechanical assemblies
- Experience/knowledge of Thin Film Deposition beneficial
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows OS and Office Suite: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and AutoCad
- Experience with PLC hardware/software: GE, Automation Direct, and IDEC a plus
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in equipment electrical wiring practices
- Domestic and International travel required (up to 50%)
- Must have or be able to get a valid US Passport
- Candidate must be a US citizen
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of engineers, technicians, managers, clients and customers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to troubleshoot software, re-install OS, perform software upgrades and installation, troubleshoot hardware issues, set up peripherals, and help end-users understand Denton software
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC software & hardware, perform upgrades
- Train customers on operating Denton Software
Qualified candidate may work remotely.
Denton Vacuum, LLC has a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, life and 401K. Interested candidates must submit salary requirements along with resume for consideration. Please email resumes to: email@example.com.
Denton Vacuum is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v