Denton Vacuum, LLC, is seeking an experienced materials manager to oversee inventory and purchasing operations. Experienced and competent individual with in-depth knowledge of inventory management systems and procurement. In this role, your duties will include maintaining the ERP system, analyzing materials requirements, and managing the supplier base.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. To excel in this role, material managers need in-depth knowledge of supply chain management and ERP systems.
Materials Manager Responsibilities
- Manage all materials quality, movement, and expenditure through the ERP system.
- Work with management to identify supply needs.
- Manage the distribution of supplies in the organization.
- Monitor inventory levels and access to the material.
- Procure all necessary material as specified by the ERP system and advance forecasting tools.
- Research potential vendors and negotiate prices.
- Collaborate with management to plan forecasting models.
- Oversee and support subordinates and new employees.
- Design and maintain department budgets.
Materials Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics or relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in material management and subcontracts.
- Minimum 2-year experience managing planning, inventory, and purchasing functions.
- ERP experience required, experience in Epicor preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office; Advanced Excel skills including Pivot tables a plus.
- Experience managing supply chain operations for manufacturing.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Analytical mind with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- ASCM certification in CPIM or CSSP preferred.
Denton Vacuum offers a competitive salary and benefits package (Health, Dental, Life & 401K)
For consideration, please forward salary requirements along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Denton Vacuum, LLC is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Due to ITAR regulations this position requires US Citizenship.